Isaac was added in the 2020 year-end event.「Engineer（Special)」has been added along with it.
- Isaac is a physical hero for anti-magic teams. Isaac absorbs some magic damage (including damage taken by allies), his skills accumulate quickly, so he can be a Twins(Lars, Krista) and ODH (Orion, Dorian, Helios) killer. Isaac is recommended to be paired with Sebastian.
- The first white skill gives a silence attack to all enemies; the second gives a silence attack to all enemies and a physical attack buff to all allies; the third gives a silence attack and damage to all enemies and a physical attack buff to all allies.
In Campaign, it resets for every battle
- Isaac will be useful later in the campaign.
- If you are fighting against a physical team, it is best not to have him on your team because Isaac’s skills are slow to activate.
White: Tes’Lin’s Overdrive
Each attack charges Tes’Lin up by 10%. When the Charge reaches 100%, Isaac can activate her first ability: Tes’Lin emits an electromagnetic impulse, silencing all enemies for 4 seconds.
- Chance to apply debuff is lowered if the target’s level is above 130
Isaac’s skill energy is purple, as are Astrid’s and Lucas.
When fighting against a magic team, Isaac’s skill gauge fills very quickly. Therefore, he can preempt them with silencing attacks.Even if Sebastian is on the enemy team, you can still attack first with a silencing attack.After that, it’s a battle of attrition.In the case of ODH, Orion’s attack power is more problematic.Therefore, you need to defeat Orion and Helios as soon as possible.
Tes’Lin’s Magic Power Capacitor absorbs a portion of any magic damage taken by Isaac and his allies, transforming it into her Charge. The amount of Charge Tes’Lin gains is 4 times the energy allies would have received for taking that damage.
- Absorbed magic damage from Isaac: 52.903 (0.012% Health + 0.05 * Level + 10)%
- Absorbed magic damage from allies: 15.401 (0.003% Health + 0.01 * Level + 5)%
Isaac absorbs some of the magical damage taken by his allies.Therefore, magic damage will be reduced.
Magic damage without Isaac.
If Isaac is on the team, you can see that the damage is reduced by about 10%。Also, this skill is not subject to Satori’s purple skill.
If Tes’Lin’s Overdrive is activated more than once during a battle, she also spawns Drones on all subsequent activations. The Drones boost Physical attack of allies for 8 seconds. The efficiency of the boost efficiency is doubled for allied Engineers.
- Physical attack bonus: 10,060 (12% Physical attack + 10 * Level + 110)
All teams are equipped with a chick-shaped drone.The white gauge indicates the remaining time of the drone.
Violet: High-Voltage Module
If Tes’Lin’s Overdrive is activated more than twice during a battle, a high-voltage module is triggered on all subsequent activations, damaging all enemies.
This skill is useful at the end of the battle, but it is slow and can end up not being activated.
Status and others
Attack type：Phesical damage
Pet：Oliver ,Mara ,Axel
Glyphs are Physical attack・Health・Armor・Magic defence・Agility.Priorities are Health > Magic defence = Agility > Physical attack > Armor .Isaac is an anti-magic team hero, so he doesn’t need a lot of armor. With Glyph of Agility and adefault skin, he can fight for the time being.In the early stages of training, Blue and Violet skills are not very effective, so durability should be prioritized over Physical attacks.For skins, the default skin should be preferred.
Artifact priorities are Weapon > Book > Ring.
The recommended pet is Mara.
Mara boost Isaac’s silencing attack.
Example of team formation
Anti-magic formation：Aurora（Ｄ）⇔Astaroth(AM) is OK. Vs. twins, Sebastian is a must.Otherwise, you can use Nebula instead of Sebastian.
Undead team：Phobos ⇔ Martha. K’arkh ⇔Yasmine.